Friday, May 1, 2009

Extreme Makeover.....

Tractor Edition
Well, as you may remember, I gave Rex a tractor for Christmas. It is an old Ford tractor, and I thought he would love to have it to plow the land we have in Harmony and things like that. STUPID ME! Should have known better. Got something old? Better fix it up--I think I better look out, I'm getting pretty old myself. Anyway, he did some fire sprinkler work at a paint shop of a friend of his, so he asked the guy if he would paint the tractor as a trade out. That started the ball rolling. Next thing I know, we have UPS at the door a couple times a week delivering new parts. Well, the tractor turned out great. I think he will be riding it in the New Harmony 4th of July parade, not plowing the land....but that's ok. He does look pretty good on it.

BEFORE


AFTER





6 comments:

Claudine said...

Holy Cow!! You better ride it in the Days of 47 Parade. Looks pretty darn good. Has Gordon seen it yet? Great post. Hope you guys are doing ok. It's nice to have both of your little chicks up here. Lindsey and her friend went to the Factory with us yesterday and it was a blast.

Lindsey said...

as for you getting old and getting fixed up... thats what botox and plastic surgery is for.

Jessika said...

UPS at our house a couple times a week? nah. I don't believe it.

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

Nice tractor!! If he is too shy to drive it in the parade, maybe he could book Rexanne!!!

West and Darci said...

Wow, what a difference! Nice work!

Erin Ganley said...

Wow! As Kenny would say, "she thinks my tractor's sexy"! I have a few things Rex could fix up over here :)