Monday, February 16, 2009

Thanks Blanche!

Thats right! I got my tapioca pudding!
There I was, just minding my own business at work on Friday. I looked up form my desk and there stood a young man at the counter with this green bowl. Then I realized it was Colton, Blanche's son. At first I thought he was there on a flower delivery, being the day before Valentine's day. But he had no flowers in hand, just this green bowl. When I asked him what he was doing, he just said, "this is for you." At first I asked him what in the heck it was, then it hit me and I said, "is that tapioca pudding?'' He had no idea, just that he was asked to deliver it.
So there it was, a nice Valentines Day card taped to the top and inside of the green bowl was the most delicious tapioca pudding these lips have ever tasted. I tell ya...I have the best friends in the entire world.
THE END

2 comments:

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

Okay, I love the new pic. You two are so photogenic! Happy to hear that Blance was spreading a little Valentine's love. I have always had a soft spot for her!!! Ha!

Claudine said...

I have a green bowl in my fridge! Could it be your leftover tapioca that you brought up to share with us? Thanks Blanche.