Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pig Out Party....

and a little bit of football.
Today we went to the Jones' for the Super Bowl. We don't watch football all season, but of course we never fail to get together with friends for the "big game". We sort of invited ourselves to the Jones' house. They have so much room and are great hosts. It all started with a message Michelle left me the other day saying Devin wanted to know what they should bring to OUR super bowl party (besides their appetites). Well, I just turned things right around and said we are coming to your house. So it ended up being me, Rex & Lindsey, David & Vicki Wardell and their sons Jordan, Chandler & Britton, and Devin and Michelle Jones and their daughters, Sammie and Skylar. Somebody must have thought there were a lot more people coming, because we had enough food for 50. (that's what it's all about anyway-right?)

Rex and Devin - enjoying some of the grub. Lindsey, Jordan and David

I wonder what this conversation is about?

Chandler, enjoying a game of pool.


Some of the yummy food


Guess Who?


After 2 spilled drinks, we had to cut Michell off.

I think the Cardinals scored.

6 comments:

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

Who ever said we couldn't keep up with the Joneses? I think inviting yourselves over is a great way to get a party started. I wish I would have thought of that!! Ha Ha! Love the pics, what a birds eye view of our fun time!! Vicki

Claudine said...

Cute blog, Paula. I can't guess who the plumbers crack is, who is it? Looks like you had a good time. I hope one of these days you come up here. Mom

Jessika said...

i think i have seen that crack before...Lindsey! looks like fun..wish i cold have been there. love you momma

Janna said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And great company....including the plumbers crack!!

knap said...

Well it looks like you had a real good time, and good food also. I am so gald that you did not pull a Nicole with the Potatoes. I think of that night every time I make cookies, That is something that I will never forget. And I don't think you will either. Thanks for coming to the jewlery party, I will get your jewlery to you as soon as it comes. Tell Michelle thanks also.

Nicole

Erin Ganley said...

Looks like good food and Fun! Sorry we missed out:(