Tuesday, December 23, 2008

UNLV vs SUU

Tonight UNLV played SUU at the Thomas & Mack. I was given tickets and Lindsey and I decided to go. We are not really followers of either team. We felt a little torn between the two. I started cheering for SUU and I asked Linds why she was not cheering. She said she was scared.
Maybe we were going to get jumped in the parking lot after the game? There were quite a few SUU fans there, but you still feel a little intimidated when you are cheering for the opposing team. We had a good time. The game was good, but we had more fun laughing at the mascot and the creepy lady that was working near the snack stand where we bought our nachos. Linds hoped she didn't make HER nachos. From the looks of how she is going down on them, she was not too worried about it. UNLV won....








Fun time out with my girl!

3 comments:

Claudine said...

We watched the game on T.V. and looked for ya all. I like Lindsey's hair. Mom

Connie and Joe said...

Paula, this is Darci's mom Connie. I still want that raspberry/cranberry salad recipe you talked about on your blog.I emailed the "Chicks" but haven't heard from you. Hope you have a nice Christmas. Darci's are here and will leave probably by the weekend.

Clay Prince said...

I have a great memory of watching UNLV play Utah State back when I was in college (those were the days UNLV was really good). My roommates slept out on the lawn to get tickets, and we were on about the fifth row. The arena in Logan is LOUD when people get cheering, and HUGE underdog USU lost a heartbreaker in triple overtime. Good times! It is nice to track your blog and see what your family is doing.