Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More of that PESKY white stuff

OK...twice in the same week! This is getting a bit ridiculous! This time it snowed pretty good at the house and I was able to get a few pictures. I'm hoping they cancel school tomorrow. I sound
like a little kid, huh? I have to admit, it helps get you in the holiday spirit. Mom and Dad are here for the day. We have been out shopping all day. It started coming down pretty good about 3 or so this afternoon. It was weird to be in the car listening to Christmas songs and watching the snow fall....in Vegas.
PS...School was cancelled. The little kid in me got her wish, but the adult in me still had to be an adult. All administrators and office staff still had to report to work. OH WELL..this is probably the first time children in Vegas have stayed home for a snow day.



White Christmas
The fountain in the back yard.
My version of a snowman...that's all the cold I can stand!

6 comments:

knap said...

I guess I spoke to soon on all we got was rain.... Heck we are still trying to dig our way out of this white stuff, I moved from utah to get away from this. Anyways I like your snowman?

Tootette

K,K and Tay said...

That is so funny it snowed there. Just think of it as a Christmas Treat, since you never get it.. love the snowman...

Janna said...

I think that your parents must have brought the snow with them from Cedar.

Vernile said...

Come on over to New Harmony if yo want to see what real snow is!

oldcowboy said...

I hear there is another storm on its way for Christmas Day in Las Vegas. Better go buy a snow shovel.

Uncle Brent

Erin Ganley said...

You got a lot more snow than we did! I know you are used to the stuff though :)