Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tales of the Truck...part II

IT'S HOME!


I don't even know where to start. Since part one, Rex has been back and forth with the paint shop I don't know how many times. The truck is ready, no it's not, yes it is, well maybe tomorrow, OK for sure the next day..... you get the idea. Well, yesterday when I got home from work, he was outside spraying off the driveway. I went out and talked to him and finally noticed the truck was here. Now I guess the fun begins for him. I tried to get him to write part 2 so you could get the whole story, but I will try to sum things up for you.


*Rex needs to put the engine in and do the transmission. Then it is back to the paint shop (yes, I know, again), for finishing touches and then on to upholstery. Wheels and tires are next, then who knows??? I said it is time to give me the keys, but he said time for a for sale sign. We will see...










5 comments:

Claudine said...

Looks like a beauty. Can't wait to see the finished product. Is it the same year as the blue truck that you had up here at the Enoch Ranch in the garage? Good post, keep it up! Mom

knap said...

Sweet Color, Can't wait to see it all done, I no how Rex is and It will be real nice when he get's done with it. keep us up to date with what is going on, don't like to see it have to go back to that paint shop.

Tootette

Anonymous said...

Looks nice.... i like the color

West and Darci said...

Hey Kelseys!!! How are you guys? Wanted to say Hi. Glad to see that you guys have a blog. You can check out my twirks on my blog.

K,K and Tay said...

That is going to be one SEXY Truck when it's all done...