Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update....

The engine is in! I don't think Rex could stand to be at work on Friday, by the time I got home from work, he had already dropped the engine in the truck. He worked on it for a while Friday night, and again part of the day on Saturday. He has the transmission and the transfer case done too. I snapped a couple of pics of him working on Saturday.

The engine is in....
Puttin' a little shine on it.
I took this video after I thought we were having an earthquake. Turns out Rex had just started the truck. It rumbled the whole house! I told him I felt like I was in the pits at the drag races.
Make sure you have your sound up, so you know what I mean.
(he looks so intense)

3 comments:

Claudine said...

No wonder you didn't have time to comment on our self induction until today. Looks like quite a project. Nice blog. I love to read them, Mom

K,K and Tay said...

Go Uncle Bob!! VROOM VROOM!

Janna said...

My ears are ringing more now than after the Coldplay concert on Saturday night.

Nice family photo at the top of your blog.