Sunday, December 13, 2009

thanksgiving and such

We spent Thanksgiving in Utah. We ate at my parents house with all my siblings. It was so fun having all of us together. The day after we went to Harmony and had a professional photographer come take family pictures. My mom has always wanted a family picture taken with the Kolobs in the background, so that's what we did. It was really cold, but they turned out really nice. I had my camera, so I took some shots here and there. The one at the top of the blog was taken by my brother Shon.... Then the next day, we went shooting. This has become sort of a tradition. Well, on the years the whole fam is together,(every other year) we go shooting. Fun and very cold.

Mom and Kim....making Thanksgiving dinner.

Trisha and Shon, scouring the ad's for Black Friday deals.

Mom, Grady, Mataya, Dad and Janna, checking out Janna's new laptop.

The WHOLE family.

The Kelseys

Me...trying to hit a clay pigeon.

Jessika and Corbin

Ashby and Jessika

Shon showing Brandon his gun collection.

Dad....do you think he means business?

2 comments:

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

yeah for updates! Love the pictures, you are all such a good looking bunch! Our first Thanksgiving shoot my boys learned what a "dead eye" their mom was! It was great... I am surrre they were thankful hah! Love ya

Claudine said...

Great post, Paula! I love your background and the photo at the top. I have got to get with it......I told Vicki I would send some photos of the snow.