Friday, October 16, 2009

the other woman

The mid-life crisis.....some might say thats what it is. It might be. I think it's just living.


Rex has been into motorcycles ever since I can remember. He used to ride around Harmony and I would watch him come around the corner on the lower street from my room atop the Harmony Hilton. Well, it was not too long after Gary brought his Harley here from South Dakota that we were lookin' to buy one. Needless to say....we have been having a BLAST! We have taken many rides to Mt. Charleston...thats where you go when its 110 degrees in the city. We also went out through Redrock and to Pahrump. We took the bike to Utah and have a a couple of fun rides there too. Riding up over Cedar Mt. is really beautiful.
So....as Rex said....if this is my mid life crisis, at least it's not another woman. AMEN to that....somehow, I don't think I would have this much fun with another woman.


In Utah...leaving the house for a ride.


Rex, at Todd's Junction.

Cedar Breaks





Rex's bike..the black one and Gary's bike, up Right Hand Canyon.

Rex, up by the "C".

3 comments:

Mosley family said...

Paula, the biker chick!! Nice!!! Great pics!

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

Love the pics and the updates!! Road Hogs got nothin on you...lol...

Claudine said...

Great post, Paula. And I like the new page. It didn't show up on my list of bloggers that you have a new post. It still says V*A*C*A*T*I*O*N from 2 months ago. I wouldn't have know you have a new post if I hadn't seen it on facebook. I think my computer is about to take a dive.