Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nasty People

Im sure the title made you just a little bit curious....well, read on.
On Friday night, we went down to Fremont Street to watch a free concert.. Jason Aldean. It did not start until 10:30--yes that's PM. Kinda late for us old folks. But we figured what the heck.. what could be better than going downtown with all the drunk cowboys? At first we were not too sure about going, the wind had been blowing all day---HARD! It had calmed down quite a bit so we bundled up, it was still pretty cold, and headed out. The area around the stage, which was at 3rd St. and Fremont, was PACKED with people. We were feeling like sardines, and the only ones that were not drinking (or smoking). Jason put on a really good show though, and it ended up being pretty nice there under the canopy, well protected from the cold and wind. We were well entertained by the people around us. I just had to get some footage of these people in front of us. I will not even try to decribe them....see for yourself!


Jason Aldean

Nasty People...Need I say more?

6 comments:

oldcowboy said...

Quite a Video....to say the least....

Claudine said...

Worth the wait on the download, huh? Hope you are feeling better today.

Janna said...

Holy Crap....they are nasty!!

Can't wait to see you this weekend!

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

I wish I had been there to see you recording the nasty dancers in front of you. My mom wanted to go down, but chickened out. Looks like you had a pretty good view. By the way, I am still waiting for the chicks in aprons to appear!

Michelle said...

Hey, I think that's the hat Devin was wearing the other night, and that look's like my blonde hair wig. Now I'm offended that you thought we looked so bad!!!!!!!!! Wait til you see the photo's we got of you and Rex. Seriously Rex, stay off the stage and no, there was no "mosh pit". Those people did not expect you to dive off the stage like that!

Lindsey said...

tell willie nelson to put down the pipe. He is embarrasing him aznd his wife dancing (if u can call it that) in public like that. I bet you were the only ones sober to notice though.