Thursday, February 26, 2009

UNLV vs UofU


So Lindsey and I went to another UNLV basketball game. This time it was a girls game. One of her friends has a sister that plays for the University of Utah so she asked me if I wanted to go with her. Once again we were cheering for the "wrong" team. However, there were quite a few Utah fans in the house. The girls play at the Cox Pavilion, right next to the Thomas & Mack. It is a much smaller gym, sort of like a high school gym. UNLV came out on top but it was a pretty good game.


What else do you do at a game besides eat hot dogs and nachos?






There was this guy watching the game sitting right across from us. He looked like he was a little bloated, maybe too many hot dogs and nachos... anyway the video clip does not tell the whole story, he kept falling down --like his legs were too short. Of course my camera was not rolling when that happened. Funny guy-he made us laugh.




6 comments:

oldcowboy said...

Glad you had a fun time with your daughter. You are a great woman Paula and I am always proud to call you my relative.

Uncle Brent

Claudine said...

Nice blog.......you'ree getting pretty good-a video in your blog and all. Glad you and Lindsey had a good time.

Jessika said...

Oh my..grandma wasn't the first to comment again! You're slackin grams! ha. Looks like you guys had fun..bet it made linds miss her butt picking days. love you momma

Lindsey said...

That video doesnt even do the mascot justice! Thanks for going with me mama. cute blog.

knap said...

Look's like you girl's had a fun night again..... Cute blog, and great pictures.

The Roundy's

Unknown said...

Paula,

I love your two Blog sites. It is so fun to read and see what you are doing. This is my first time writing a comment, with your mom's help.

I am interested in the recipe for Meatloaf in a crock pot, sounds wonderful, can I get it from you?

I love that picture of your Mom at the cooking class.

Thanks for sharing your recipes and friends with me.

your friend,
gaona