Thursday, July 9, 2009

Weekend 4 wheeler Rides

Over the 4th weekend, Rex and I took off over to 3 peaks for a couple of evening rides. It was nice to ride somewhere so close...10 min dirve from the house, unload and ride.



Rex..unloading the bike. We did not take mine, I just rode on the back.

The clouds made for a beautiful sunset.



Looking towards Cedar from 3 peaks.

Another shot of the sunset, and me.

Rex, loading back up.

On Friday, we took the ranger and rode up on Little Mtn. in Harmony.

Me, on Little Mtn. I have so many good memories of picnics up on this mountain.

Rex, taking in the best view anywhere. (no, he's not peeing)



On the afternoon of the 4th, after we had taken in all the festivities, we hopped on the bikes for another little ride. It did not last long, it started to rain and we were not prepared.

Doesn't he look good on that bike?

Another little creature in the wash...this one was a bit smaller than the one I almost stepped on a few weeks ago.

7 comments:

Claudine said...

Talk about a cute blog!! Such good photos too. Is that an actual photo you took of the fireworks or is that a professional one you got off the web? Cool whatever. Love you guys. Hope you come up.

~Allie~ said...

It took a lot of practice. But I am starting a digital scrap blog, so if you want a background you can go to my blog and i can also help you with the fonts. cause its pretty hard. but my backgrounds will be a while cause i have to get started, but check back soon.

Mosley family said...

Got your jewelry...call me 3539094

knap said...

Hey, look's like you guy's had a great time, and did not have far to go from your home to three peak's, great pictures of the fireworks. come swim, I will call you.

Clay Prince said...

Looks like fun. Nice pictures!

Erin Ganley said...

I like that you and Rex do fun stuff together. I'm looking forward to that in about 18 years! We can't wait for you guys to join us in a couple of weeks.

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

You do have a good life!! I love the pics, they are beautiful, I could live without the snake however!! Thanks for sharing!!