Saturday, November 1, 2008

Freaky Fingers

We are spendig the weekend in Utah and on Halloween Jessika and I decided to make some cookies. I learned about these cookies at a fun cooking class I went to with my good friend Michelle. The cookies look like fingers with a bloody fingernail. It was a fun time, kinda felt like I was making cookies with my little girl again.


After we made cookies, we ate pizza and visited with Mom and Dad. Shon and Trisha came over with Quinn and Grady. The were all dressed up. Quinn was a Zombie and Grady was a chicken.They looked so cute. I miss having little ones around on holidays.


Quinn the "Zombie"


Grady the cutest little chicken

2 comments:

Claudine said...

Such great girls you two are. I love to have people cook in my kitchen that clean up so good when they are through and make enough for me to take visiting teaching and leave all the left overs for us. Love you guys so much.darling blog. Mom

knap said...

The Finger's turned out real well, We need to get together and make Christmas Cookies, I miss not having you around when I am making them, and all the laughing we did. They turned out good, Jessika did a great job on all of our hair on Monday.... Thanks Jess.

Tootette