Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lindsey's Birthday





Today is Lindsey's 23rd birthday. She came over with her roommate Tiffany, and cousins Kristin and Jason. We had what I would say is her favorite meal--meat and potatoes. Rex grilled fillet mignon and it was yummy. We also made homemade ice cream (cookies & cream). It was a good time. It was fun to visit with family and talk about old times. Speaking of old....I am really feeling it today. It is a strange feeling having your child turn 23 when that is how old I feel. Rex tried to make me feel better by saying at least I am not a grandma! I loved having the whole family here. Jessika is here for a few days and since Lindsey moved out, we don't see her much anymore. It was a good day! Happy Birthday Lindz!!

Tiffany, Jessika, Lindsey, Kristin, JasonThe Family

6 comments:

Claudine said...

Great Blog, Paula! Neat photo of Lindsey on her 23rd B-day. If you think it makes you feel old to have a daughter that's 23, how do you think I feel having a grandaughter that's 23? Keep posting blogs. How about one on Jessika's graduation? Rex's deer hunt in Nevada? Love, Mom

knap said...

Cute Blog, so gald to see you guys up and running with the rest of us, Keep up the good work. Allie said to tell you that if you need any more help don't hesitate to call....and Happy birthday Lindsey!!!!!!

The Roundy's

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time you followed suit and joined the "blogger nation". Your page looks good. Maybe you will inspire me to do more of it.

K,K and Tay said...

Paula, Congratulations!! Your blog is way cute. Watch out it is very addicting..

Janna said...

Addicting is no JOKE!!! Happy birthday Lindsey!!

Miss you guys here in Cancun....

Erin Ganley said...

I'd say that's a great blog for a beginner! I can't believe Lindsey is 23 either. I remember her being in Primary!